[LatticeNews] Announcement for LEILAT08, June 26-28, 2008

Arwed Schiller Arwed.Schiller at itp.uni-leipzig.de
Fri May 9 08:23:25 EDT 2008

Dear Colleagues and friends,

please notice the first announcement for the meeting

Workshop on Lattice Field Theory and Statistical Physics (LEILAT08)

http://www.physik.uni-leipzig.de/~janke/Leilat08/

which will be held in Leipzig from June 26 to June 28, 2008.
It belongs to a series of workshops started in Vienna 1991.

We would be glad if many of the regular visitors to the previous
meetings can join us and we will be happy to meet new people.
Please distribute the www-link to anybody who might be interested.

The idea of this workshop is to provide a forum for a healthy exchange
of ideas, bring in contact people from lattice gauge theory
and statistical physics communities, and - last not least -
to meet in the traditionally relaxed atmosphere.

The www-page is now open for registration.

Best regards,

Wolfhard Janke and Arwed Schiller

Wolfhard.Janke at itp.uni-leipzig.de
Arwed.Schiller at itp.uni-leipzig.de

--
Arwed Schiller (Arwed.Schiller at itp.uni-leipzig.de)
Universitaet Leipzig, Inst. fuer Theoretische Physik,