[LatticeNews] Lattice2011 - Reweighting

Anna Hasenfratz Anna.Hasenfratz at colorado.edu
Wed Jun 22 13:13:28 EDT 2011

Dear Colleagues,

The organizers of Lattice 2011 have invited me to give  short talk on
Reweighting
methods as well as a short current status review on the subject. This will
be a talk on mass reweighting, I will not discuss reweighting methods in
gauge coupling, chemical potential, etc.

 I would appreciate if you could send me a summary of any recent work on
this topic you may have done.

Thanks very much,

Anna Hasenfratz
--

Anna Hasenfratz                                           | phone:
303-492-6972