[LatticeNews] Review at Lattice 2011

Hartmut Wittig wittig at kph.uni-mainz.de
Tue Jun 28 10:39:20 EDT 2011

Dear Colleagues,

the organisers of Lattice 2011 have asked me to present a plenary talk on

"Low-energy particle physics and chiral extrapolations"

I will cover topics such as the light quark masses, the ratio f_K/f_pi,
lattice estimates of (some) low-energy constants and the nucleon axial
charge g_A. Since there will be a dedicated talk on kaon physics by Bob
Mawhinney, I will be very brief on B_K.

If you have new results on the topics above, I should be grateful if you
could send me a short summary. In order to do justice to the title I will
put special emphasis on the influence of the chiral extrapolation on
lattice estimates of these quantities.

 	With best regards,

 	Hartmut

  Professor Hartmut Wittig                Email:  wittig(AT)kph.uni-mainz.de
  Institut fuer Kernphysik                Office: 2-091
  Johannes Gutenberg-Universitaet Mainz   Phone:  +49 6131 39-26808
  Johann Joachim Becher-Weg 45            Fax:    +49 6131 39-27079
  D-55099 Mainz
  Germany                                 Web: www.kph.uni-mainz.de/T/230.php

  Secretary:  Felicia Ohl,  phone:  +49 6131 39-26807